A bowl full of goodness
As the temperature begins to drop unfortunately the nasty winter germs start to increase. So it’s extra important to make sure we’re nourishing our bodies with all the right vitamins and minerals that help boost our immune system. This is one of my Winter comfort soups that is fill to the brim with goodness. I’ve also used a few doTERRA Essential Oils to help increase the benefits. Not only do these oils give the soup some spice and extra flavour, they also aid digestion, respiratory function and ward off seasonal and environmental threats. Bon Appetit!
Cauli-Potato soup with Black Pepper & Fennel
Serves 4 Ingredients:
- Cauliflower pieces – 6
- Small Potatoes – 2
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 diced
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Essential oils: Black Pepper, Fennel & Ginger
- Garlic – 2 cloves diced
- Water – 6 cup
- boil the cauliflower and potatoes until they become tender.
- Blend vegetables to a uniform consistency, adding water as needed.
- In a saucepan heat ghee and add fennel and cumin seeds, toast briefly.
- Add garlic and cook for about 1⁄2 minute.
- Now add onion and sauté till transparent
- Add the essential oils last and stir well.
- Add blended vegetables and stir well.
- Cook the completed soup for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling fresh coriander.
A light and nourishing soup, especially on a cold night. Excellent when digestion is poor. Healing for the nervous and endocrine systems.Go Back