Clean n’ Easy Banana Pancakes
Our fave easy Sunday breakfast recipe!
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- 1 pinch nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 Cup blueberries
- Squeeze of lemon
- Essential Oils – Cinnamon & Wild Orange
- 1 Mash the bananas with a fork
- 2 Whisk in the eggs, the flour and the nutmeg (if using)
- 3 Heat a small non stick pan and add enough oil to lightly coat the surface
- 4 Swirl the pan around to evenly spread oil and add 1/4 of the mixture to the pan
- 5 Cook until bubbles appear on the top, then turn carefully with a spatula
- 6 Cook for a further 5 minutes, remove from the pan and add some more oil if necessary
- 7 Repeat the process for the other 3 pancakes with the rest of the mixture
- 8 Add blueberries to the hot pan with squeeze of lemon juice + 2 drops of Cinnamon & Wild Orange Essential oils.
- 9 Pour sauce over pancakes and serve solo or with dob of favourite yoghurt.
- Serves 4 pancakes